In-Home Puppy Kindergarten Training
The “In-Home 7” Visit Program (Receive a Discount for all pre-paid programs)
These foundational puppy training lessons are essential for proper instruction which will lead to your dog’s better behavior. The In-Home 7 kindergarten program is much like my In-Home 6 visit basic obedience & behavior training program but is designed for dogs between the ages of 8 weeks to 4 months old and offers an additional lesson on house breaking, feeding schedule, potty routines and teething. Through this simple positive learning experience, most dog owners who want to control their dogs will see noticeable improvement in just a matter of a few short days. Each lesson last a little over an hour and you will receive all the personal instruction necessary to start your dog’s training program. The lessons are also beneficial for rescue and adopted puppies who have not learned about the basic fundamentals of good behavior around the home, with company or in the neighborhood. If you prefer to book one lesson at a time and “Pay-as-you-go” It’s Your Choice!!
This fun-filled, educational dog training program will teach you how to:
- Use training treats the correct way to help your dog learn effectively.
- Teach your new dog not to jump on company and furniture unless invited.
- House Break your puppy in a matter of a few weeks instead of a few months.
- Handle your puppy’s obsessive barking and destructive behavior they exhibit to get attention.
- Use a training cage in a safe and gentle manner to help your puppy learn how to relax and settle.
- Choose proper feeding times, locations and amounts to promote good digestion & elimination habits.
- Redirect irritating behavior when visitors arrive or when you meet & greet other people and their pets.
- Create an outside potty area designated for dog elimination so you won’t need to clean the whole yard every day.
- Teach your dog how to stop obsessive oral mouthing or teething on you, your family and objects around the home.
In this program, you will also receive written instruction and private “How To” dog training videos to help you with your daily practice. Dog training instruction can be arranged to take place in the home, the park, in town, or just around the neighborhood. You have the option to Pay and Book your appointments as-you-go, or Pre-Pay for the discounted rate.... It’s your choice! Read more about how to be a responsible dog owner.
Contact Bob to get your questions answered about prices, days of operation and areas served.
It is up to us, (dog guardians) to take the time, and make the effort to spend quality time getting to know our dog companions through education, practice and patience. Knowledge, experience and developing a personal relationship with our dogs through training will build the trust that is needed for success. With a step-by-step approach, people can learn simple, positive, safe methods to communicate with their dogs in a way in which dogs understand.
Guaranteed Telephone Support
(for Bob’s Pet Stop in-home training clients)
Stop offers a guaranteed support system for
clients who have questions about your dog
training needs. (Not included with my
telephone consultation service program)
See more… great advice about what to expect when raising your puppy
Optional training leashes and collars are available for purchase if needed.
I accept Checks, Cash or Credit Cards for your payment convenience.
Please be advised: Results may vary based on owner participation and abilities. All appointment times are reserved exclusively for you. A 24 hour notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment to my mobile phone, 267-994-5390, would be required to avoid last minute cancellation fees. Thank you. Problem solving issues, such as Aggression, Separation Anxiety or Fear Disorders are not covered in this program. Please see my Problem Solver Programs for further information.
Please see Frequently
Asked Questions page for days and times of
operation and areas served.
Bob's Pet Stop
Bob Staples, President